the assumption of the virgin




- The idiots have foiled my grand assumption: I am no genius! They say only mediocre people think of themselves as geniuses, as Napoleons!
The mediocre loser spits forth bitter saliva:
- My genius transcends space and time. What do those iq tests measure anyway? I say unto you: they measure chess skills only and chess is the lowest of the mind games.
- Most geniuses did not like chess, I'm sure. They were men of contemplation, true, but of another nature.
Thus spoke the mediocre loser.

If pushed however, he will cry aloud:
- OK, I refuse to be intelligent. I refuse to be profound or even original. I am shallow. I say unto you verily: Spit on me with all your might, you men of genius, you MEN of unfathomable originality! Spit and I shall swallow. I shall succumb to my fate.
Thus spoke the mediocre loser as he revelled in a cataclysmic orgasm. The great men of genius were surprised: What was so good about "being trampled upon"?
Why, there is nothing to be surprised about. To win is to win, but to lose - and in so doing, conceiving the winner - is to win too!
Thus spoke Kamasutra.

Hiç yorum yok: