the history of the lost ones



What we need is a revolution in education - or an anti-revolution, revolution in the reverse direction, a history that is revolving on the second hand, not the first: the lost ones!

as opposed to the winners...

so far, whoever won made history, and whoever lost, went underground and "became" history. A declaration of independence for the lost ones is in order, repeat after me: "I shall not follow the path of the ego, and the ego-doers, the conquistadors, Fatih the Conquerors" and so forth. With each "victory", only their superficiality surfaced, and what lies on the rich ocean depths - the depths where no light of the conventional history goes in - belongs to the lost ones!

The history of science is a case in point. Science is the wonder of it all - but who ever wonders such things? Teach kids gravity as Newton's discovery, the apple of his eye dropping and bursting with discoveries on the order of "revelations", teach Einstein's theory of relativity - not relative to its context in space and time - as an absolute on the order of a miraculous intervention to the state of affairs, teach Mendeleev dreaming of the whole periodic table at one instant, and so on... Teach these, and you will create mindless automatons, to say the least, hobgoblins, and to say the worst - perhaps even anti-scientific fanatics who rightly cannot believe these miracles of achievement stripped of their colours and textures! (They will rather believe a creationist fairy-tale than an non-evolutionary evolution that does not make sense to them.)

Therefore repeat after me: "I choose to go underground, I shall from here on be a supporter of the lost ones, wronged with their wrongness, I shall take on their mistakes, lie down and settle on their little feet, so that you may pass on - go and release your curiosities, your errors they are your treasures."

Then dive underwater, and forget the male explosion:

the Male that enforces his Sea-men,
he can go on and discover his Americas,
the Whale that I am, I dive and I go under,
the wheel of history - it should split asunder
and barge in, the Lost truth, my love.

repeat after me: "I am the lost one, I have lost control."

Hiç yorum yok: