Fantasy pt.1

it was like falling from a precipice...

I was seducing this pretty girl, I had felt her then to be an exotic specimen
and yet with hindsight I now know that I cannot describe her features
for she had none herself, she was only a combination of certain
womanly features fitted together by my fancy at work
she had not a room of her own - it was all mine
a rectangular room with bare and depressing walls
no particulars were visible
and nothing was left to me about her excepting
a vague feeling that she represented her breasts
two upright sentient beings operating at their own will
and one thing was clear- I was intent on attacking them or rather,
they were to be drained of their stock - the precious ambrosia.
First, she was there speaking strictly business with me but what business i knew
not in the least.
I never listened to her, I confess, i concentrated on THEM
there was nothing particularly striking about them to be sure, neither too big nor too small
just the usual sort.
But the fantasy of it - the breasts and my mouth, the saliva, nipples protruding,
the perfect crime! the forbidden Apples juicy and fresh!

I pushed her to the edge of the room and then came the decisive moment
when all restraints broke loose: this was wrong, this was crime, this was
brutal yet how it was necessary! I felt her breasts and and i rejoiced over her screams: "Stop! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I will report you to the police, the police!"
oh, how i needed policing, 'die Polizei', the Prussian force disciplining me.
I attacked her more vigorously the next round, i forced myself on her,
i pushed my head ever closer to her bosom. it heaved with terror and my mouth was in the blessed valley
GOD! how i triumphed at this hour i saw all the creation celebrating this just crime:

To be caught in between your breasts
To give in to the exhausting world
And retreat into two stonehard shells
To suck the rejuvenating milk that leaks
From those caves of tranquility
Where all things are immune
To restless screams of time
I hear instead the sweet lullaby of my mom
As it pulsates in the frozen depths
And shards of ice reflect
The radiance of a childhood now lost

Who can judge me I wonder?
I am only a game, caught, beaten by the dogs, bleeding to death
these breasts that once nurtured me, now do but torture me!
and I consist of only fantasies, the dreamland engulfed me when i was little
and the fairies trained me in the art of seduction. They fed me well ..but only
to be offered in the end to the Gods
The Gods that reside at the bottomless PIT,
from whom all the tragedy, love and eroticism take their course.
I am a vessel and they have sealed my fate.

As i recall this terrible deed, i am calm and i smile as always. I know everything was and still is necessary.

Hiç yorum yok: